What’s not to love about Mousse? Plus if it is easy, and as quick as this one, you have absolutely nothing standing in your way. Proceed with caution, you may be making this more often than you think.
You can easily add more dark cocoa to make it look more chocolatey, but it is really quite pleasant as a lighter mousse too.
Enjoy the simplicity!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams Choc Milk Concentrate Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder BUY
- 500 Grams mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 40 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Grated, or Nut Praline to garnish BUY
- Perfect Whipped Cream to serve Recipe
Place all ingredients except garnish into Thermomix bowl and whip 20–40 sec/Butterfly/speed 4 until holding stiff peaks.
Serve immediately with a little grated chocolate, chocolate coated nuts or Nut Praline for garnish. A crispy sweet biscuit would also be a good accompaniment for this dessert.