This recipe is ultra simple and will satisfy any potato craving you may be battling. It tastes identical to your regular potato salad with a lot less guilt served on the side. DELISH. Easy. Keto friendly, family friendly (the hubby and kids will literally never know!!)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Batch Creamy Green Salad Dressing Recipe
- 6-8 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 200 Grams speck, diced and fried crispy
- 1 head Cauliflower washed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/3 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6-8 pickles (dill or sweet), diced
- Handfuls fresh parsley leaves
- Smoked paprika to serve
Prep your salad dressing in advance and boil the eggs, fry speck etc as instructed in ingredient list.
Place cauliflower into a steamer over a pot of boiling water and steam until just fork tender, approximately 10-12 minutes.
Place all remaining ingredients along with the chopped eggs into a large mixing bowl.
Tip cauliflower (slightly cooled) into the bowl with the chopped ingredients, add the salad dressing and stir thoroughly to combine.
Serve in a large salad bowl topped with roughly chopped egg, parsley leaves and a sprinkling of paprika.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load