This dressing is delish. Go wild and use it on any salad you can think up. Perfect for potato salad, fauxtato salad, green salad, Russian egg salad (I don't have a recipe for that yet, but it sounds good don't you think?) ANY salad, or just as a dip! Cue the crudites, the crunchy toasted sourdough, the crackers. EASY.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 spring onions, quartered
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Easy thermomix mayonnaise Recipe
- 20 Grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 200 Grams full fat sour cream
Place garlic, spring onion, mustard, mayo, vinegar and salt into Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 10. Scrape out into a mixing bowl.
Add sour cream to the bowl and mix through thoroughly by hand. Use as desired.