This dressing is truly outstanding. It is part of the Salmon Confit recipe from Mozaic Restaurant in Bali but I am in love with it for any and all occasions where a salad needs life. This is life! Right here. Make loads of it. You will absolutely love it too!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 15 Grams honey
- 70 Grams fresh lemon juice
- 5 Grams Roasted Onion Cream Recipe
- 70 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 10 Grams Fresh Turmeric freshly grated (use a microplane)
- 1 Teaspoon Psyllium Husk or you can use Xanthan Gum
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Salt Flakes BUY
Place all ingredients in order listed into the Thermomix bowl and warm 1 min/40°C/speed 4.
Blend further 1 min/speed 8.
Serve on anything as directed. It is stunning with all seafood, but will work beautifully with any other protein or especially salad.