Lemongrass Prawn Linguine
The perfect family quickie meal for a midweek dinner. We are loving the Lemongrass Paste as part of our Shelf Control. It makes a quick curry so simple and painless, you literally have to steam the rice and you're ready!
It has so much flavour, that you really just add a few extra aromatics (if you want) throw in some protein and then a starch and voila.
I want to hear how you are using this paste...feel free to tag me on Instagram or Facebook. We love knowing that all of our hard work is helping you lead a more delicious life!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Are you on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest? Never miss another thing in the test kitchen when you follow us.
Please join our mailing list HERE to have recipe updates delivered to your inbox weekly and don't forget we are on YouTube.
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 brown onion peeled and halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 Grams fresh ginger peeled
- 1/4 Batch Lemongrass Paste pre made Recipe
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 capsicum/bell pepper red, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 Teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 700 Grams raw prawns
- 1 Tin diced tomatoes
- 1 Tin coconut milk Recipe
- pink salt flakes and white pepper to taste BUY
- 1 lime juice only
- 1 Tablespoon cornflour or cornstarch mixed with a little water
- 400 Grams Linguine, cooked as per packet instructions.
- 1 Handful flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- lime wedges as garnish
Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemongrass paste and EVOO into the Thermomix bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 6. Sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add capsicum and spices. Cook 5 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1.
Add prawns, tomatoes, coconut milk, salt, pepper and lime juice. Cook 10 min/100°C/Reverse/speed soft.
Add cornflour slurry. Cook 2 min/100°C/Reverse/speed soft.
Served over linguine, garnish with parsley and lime wedges.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load