I have been messing around with my own little video shooting studio. I know, I know, not as gorgeous as the other ones shot by my team, but not bad for a first effort I think? See it on Instagram for a much better version. However the quality of the video does in no way affect the quality of the taste of these delicious little morsels that verge on being healthy. They are certainly good for after school treats and are so quick to make you can make a second batch while the little darlings devour the first batch! GO and do!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- 100 Grams Peanut Butter Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup rice puffs/crispies
- Handfuls raisins or other dried fruit of choice
- Generous Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate mixed callets, We used white, dark and gold!) BUY
Place coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla bean paste into a large mixing bowl and melt for 30 seconds in a microwave. Stir well to combine.
Add oats, rice crispies, and raisins and stir to coat them all with plenty of the melted mixture.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Push into mini cupcake silicone mould and freeze for 15 minutes before turning out and serving. These are best kept in the freezer in ziploc bags. If you don't make your own peanut butter, you may find you need to add more for the mixture to stick together.