Super easy and it will last for a good month in the fridge. Our pesto sour cream is very quick to whip up and so yummy, you will be baking potatoes just to eat more of it!
Try slathering it onto pizza, potato anything, cauliflower, pumpkin, or add the juice of a lemon to make it into a salad dressing that you will not be able to stop eating.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Handful Flat Leaf Parsley
- 50 Grams Hey Pesto or other pesto of choice Recipe
- 30 Grams Umami Paste Recipe
- 200 Grams Creme Fraiche (homemade) or sour cream or mascarpone Recipe
- Pink Salt Flakes and cracked black pepper to taste BUY
Place parsley into clean dry Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add pesto and umami paste and blend 3 sec/speed 6. Add sour cream and gently stir to combine.
Store in the fridge until use. If you add lemon juice to this you have a fantastic salad dressing as well.