Picante, Mexican Spice MixMake on Drop
This little mix will have you proclaiming “Arriba” at random moments, donning your sombrero and planning fiestas. Use as a dry rub on any protein before grilling or frying, in salad dressings for that fiesta flare, or as directed in recipes as recommended.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 2 Teaspoons dried chilli flakes
- 2 Teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 Teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 Teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 Teaspoons Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 2 Teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 Teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 2 Teaspoons Brew Choc BUY
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut Sugar
Place all ingredients except Brew Choc and coconut sugar into a dry frying pan and toast on a medium–high heat until fragrant and just smoking.
Cool slightly before transferring to the Thermomix bowl with remaining ingredients. Mill 20 seconds/speed10. Store in airtight container until use.