Pineapple and Coconut Protein Balls
I have never been a bliss ball type of girl. Show me the decadent chocolate truffles instead...but lately I do enjoy a nibble on something less sweet, less guilt inducing and you know, I can kid myself into thinking they are somewhat healthy. These are quite unique, they are protein balls, if you use the powder. If not, feel free to replace with some nut butter of your choosing.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 50 Grams Shredded Coconut toasted BUY
- 200 Grams Macadamias nuts, roasted BUY
- 100 Grams dried pineapple
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 50 Grams Honey
- 30 Grams vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 30 Grams Shredded Coconut for rolling BUY
Place all ingredients, except for coconut for rolling, into the Thermomix bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 6 scraping down bowl as needed.
Roll into 30 gram balls and then toss in the remaining coconut. Store in the fridge or freezer.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!