Rushing out the door in most households is a bit of a norm these days. And so breakfast can be on the hop quite often as well.
Here is your solution...get a bunch of these made up, freeze them in seperate bags and grab, and still run out the door, but feel good about what your kids/hubby.you are eating regardless of the rush.
Better than any bought prepared thing you can have on hand, less guilt and a lot more flavour.
Don’t wait. Get them done people!!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 500 Grams mixed nuts and seeds of choice, soaked overnight
- 200 Grams oats soaked in orange juice overnight (less juice is better)
- 65 Grams fresh dates, pitted
- 65 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 2-3 Drops Cinnamon Bark Oil BUY
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
Drain and dry nut mix really well. You could use a dehydrator for this or a low oven.
Squeeze moisture out of oats.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blitz 1 sec/Turbo/2-3 times until a chunky blended consistency is achieved.
Spread thinly onto a Silpat mat or tray lined with baking paper and dehydrate in 40ºC oven until crunchy (minimum 24 hours).
Break into pieces and enjoy!