Rushing out the door in most households is a bit of a norm these days. And so breakfast can be on the hop quite often as well.
Here is your solution...get a bunch of these made up, freeze them in seperate bags and grab, and still run out the door, but feel good about what your kids/hubby.you are eating regardless of the rush.
Better than any bought prepared thing you can have on hand, less guilt and a lot more flavour.
Don’t wait. Get them done people!!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 500 Grams mixed nuts and seeds of choice, soaked overnight
- 200 Grams oats soaked in orange juice overnight (less juice is better)
- 65 Grams fresh dates, pitted
- 65 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 2-3 Drops Cinnamon Bark Oil BUY
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
Drain and dry nut mix really well. You could use a dehydrator for this or a low oven.
Squeeze moisture out of oats.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blitz 1 sec/Turbo/2-3 times until a chunky blended consistency is achieved.
Spread thinly onto a Silpat mat or tray lined with baking paper and dehydrate in 40ºC oven until crunchy (minimum 24 hours).
Break into pieces and enjoy!