Strictly speaking the eggs are not Mexican of course! BUT, you get my drift. This site is replete with Mexican cuisine, and there is also a Mexican ebook which you should really investigate. Of course that book is ALSO free to Insider Club members...go and read all about that HERE.
I love the fresh flavours that are Mexican cuisine and although this is really my take on such a breakfast, it is something I love to eat...and hopefully so will you!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 100 Grams cured chorizo sausage cut in pieces
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce (tinned)
- Pink Salt Flakes and cracked pepper to taste BUY
- 1/2 Avocado per serving, smashed with a little lime juice, salt and pepper
- Sliced grape tomatoes
- Handfuls Fresh Coriander leaves
- 1 poached egg per serving
- 1 Tortillas per serving, flame grilled Recipe
- Jalapeno and Lime Aioli as needed Recipe
- Lime wedges to serve
Place garlic, chorizo, onion and chipotle chili into the Thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and saute 8 min/Varoma/speed 1. Adjust seasoning to taste. Salt may or may not be needed depending on your chorizo.
Meanwhile, assemble your other ingredients.
To serve, divide toppings between each tortilla. Top with poached eggs, serve with plenty of aioli and lime.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load