If you are not a fan of rocky roads, then snowy roads might be your thing. Much prettier, and sooo good. Especially if you go ahead and make your own shortbread to go in it. We got a bit addicted to this, and we made it it at our live White Christmas event this year. Shame really. But someone has to do it.
Maybe you should do it too.
Merry Christmas 2020.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 350 Grams Chocolate white in pieces BUY
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil BUY
- 150 Grams marshmallows
- 50 Grams Shredded Coconut or coconut flakes BUY
- 190 Grams pack of lolly raspberries
- 100 Grams Macadamias roasted and salted BUY
- 120 Grams Butter Shortbread or plain biscuits, broken into pieces Recipe
Line a 20 x 20cm slice tray with baking paper.
Place white chocolate and coconut oil into the Thermomix bowl and melt 7 min/50/speed 1. Check half way and scrape the bowl.
Meanwhile, place all other ingredients into a large bowl (leave out half of the coconut for the top) and stir to combine.
Pour the melted chocolate over and stir. Pour out into prepared tin and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load