GUYS…the Dinner Spinner iPhone, slash iPad App is OUT…its available now…really! SO exciting to get an email on Saturday from our developer with the news that Apple Inc had got their skates on and the app is out! So go check it out; reduced introductory price for the first 30 days, so buckle up and pay the price of a coffee and a cake and have the convenience of your Dinner Dilemma solved where ever you are!
- 25 delicious, easy to make dinners
- All using a Thermomix
- 4 brand new, never previously released recipes
- Versatile to suit all tastes
- Includes 8 tasty vegetarian dishes
Solve your Daily Dinner Dilemma now!
Just to peak your interest, here is one of the more popular recipes from Dinner Spinner, yes that would be the BOOK and the APP…hope you enjoy. (OH, and of course, Merry Christmas from me!)
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 1 Tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 Tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 Teaspoon black peppercorns
- 3 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoon tumeric
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 red chillies, deseeded
- 100 Gram onion
- 2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 15 Gram fresh ginger, peeled
- 30 Gram lime juice, fresh
- 70 Gram tomato paste
- 80 Gram Greek yoghurt
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
- 4 - 6 Piece chicken maryland (thigh and breast attached, skin on, on the bone)
Place cumin, coriander, peppercorns, paprika, cayenne & turmeric into a dry frying pan and toast until just smoking.
Cool slightly before milling 1 min/speed 10.
Add all remaining ingredients except chicken and blend 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down and repeat.
Place chicken into large baking dish & slash the skin in large diagonal strips. Rub tandoori mixture into skin & cover chicken for several hours to marinate.
Heat grill to minimum 200°C (or hotter if available). Grill chicken for around 20-30 minutes until well cooked.
With steamed rice, Naan bread or oven fries & a garden salad.