This little quickie is as good for you as it is super fast to create. You can make ahead of time and grab and run on the way out the door.
Leave the fruit separate or just blend it all together if you wish. You could also add oats, avocado or nuts to the blend, a thicker result, but more of a meal. So go on...wake up and beet it!
Basil oil is known as a digestive tonic and can help with indigestion and colic.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 150 Grams frozen or fresh strawberries
- 50 Grams raw beetroot, cubed
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- Some pomegranate seeds
- 1 Drop doTERRA Oils basil oil BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 250 Grams almond or coconut milk
- 1 Cup fruits of choice to serve
Place all ingredients into food processor and blend on highest speed until smooth. Serve with additional fruit on top or stirred through for a more fulsome start to your day!