I love how quickly you can throw a marinade or dressing together in the Thermomix. Even better if the herbs come fresh from your own garden. I don't normally tend to measure the herbs - I'm more of a chuck in what you feel like kinda gal. Really, with this kind of recipe, how can you go wrong?
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Ore better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 1 spring onion, quartered
- 1 Handful Italian parsley
- 3 sprigs oregano, leaves only (or 1 tsp dry)
- 1 small sprig rosemary, leaves only
- Few mint leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 100 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- Zest 1 lemon (no pith)
- Flesh 1 lemon (seeds removed)
- 1 tsp Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges to serve
Add all ingredients to TM bowl (apart from the additional lemon wedges).
Blend 10 sec/speed6. Scrape down lid and sides of bowl.
Blend 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down lid and sides of bowl.
Blend 10 sec/speed 8. Add marinade to lamb, coat well and leave in refrigerator for at least one hour.
Cook lamb on BBQ, under grill or in oven until cooked to your preference.
Serve with wedges of lemon.