Panforte Ice Cream Cake
I love Siena Cake. I love ice cream. This was just a combo waiting to happen. I do have Panforte Ice Cream Truffles somewhere on here. But this is more of an ice cream slice, super easy to make it look special and very more-ish! ENJOY my lovelies...make it anywhere in advance up to 3 weeks...it will be perfect!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Panforte Ice Cream
- 500 Grams cream
- 150 Grams Coconut Sugar
- 50 Grams honey
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 3 Drops Cinnamon Bark Oil BUY
- 3 Drops doTERRA Oils ginger BUY
- 1 Drop doTERRA Oils clove BUY
- 8 Drops doTERRA Wild Orange Oil BUY
- generous amount Fresh Nutmeg finely grated
- 250 Grams mascarpone
- 150 Grams Creme Fraiche (homemade) Recipe
- 20 Grams Brew Choc granules BUY
- 100 Grams Almonds toasted, slivered BUY
- 200 Grams mixture of candied fruit of choice (craisins, raisins, apricots, pineapple, figs, oranges, prunes)
- 100 Grams Chocolate dark in pieces BUY
- 60 Grams cream
- 20 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- Dutched cocoa to dust
Place 250g of the cream, sugar, honey, egg yolks and oils and spices into Thermomix bowl and cook 8 min/90ºC/speed 3.
Add the mascarpone and beat 5 sec/speed 5.
Pour into large flat tray and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Place the remaining 250g cream and the creme fraiche into Thermomix bowl and whip 20-30 sec/Butterfly/speed 4 until soft peaks form. Remove Butterfly. Set whipped mixture aside in a separate bowl.
Remove ice cream from freezer and cut into large chunks. Place into Thermomix bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 8 or until well combined.
Add brew choc, almonds and candied fruit. Incorporate 5 sec/Reverse/speed 5. Fold through the whipped cream with a spatula.
Pour into springform tin with a lined base and refreeze until frozen. Serve in wedges or scoop into cones drizzled with chocolate ganache.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load