Pesto and Kale Seedy Crackers
When life has things to scoop up, then crackers are required and hopefully these fit the bill! They certainly fit my bill, just. SO good. I love them. I love to have something snacky, salty, crispy available at all times, just on the off chance some cheese or creamy dip might be in the offing. You know what I mean? I have kale in the garden right now and it is plentiful, so this was just another way to use some up. If you go with a vegan pesto, these are also vegan...Enjoy!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 50 Grams Shredded Coconut BUY
- 50 Grams Almonds BUY
- 60 Grams linseeds (flax seed)
- 40 Grams pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 100 Grams sunflower seeds
- 100 Grams Black Chia Seed(s)
- 2 Tablespoons Psyllium Husk
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper ground
- 2 large kale leaves, stalk removed
- 30 Grams Hey Pesto or other pesto of choice Recipe
- 500 Grams water
Preheat oven to 160°C.
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 6.
Divide mixture equally on 3 sheets of baking paper (the same size as your oven trays). Place another piece of baking paper on top and spread the mixture, with your hands, to cover almost the whole sheet of paper. Pull of the top sheet of paper and repeat on the other 2 sheets.
Place onto oven trays and bake for 1 hour.
Break into pieces and return to the oven which has been switched off and leave in there until the oven is cold.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!