I love to whip up a batch of this quickly, then marinate chicken or beef before grilling … but feel free to use it in all and sundry as required in recipes of choice. Works a charm, and totally keeps in the fridge (due to the whey) for weeks -- no way? Yes whey!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 30 Grams Fresh Ginger peeled
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 40 Grams Honey
- 30 Grams Sesame oil toasted
- 40 Grams Chinese cooking wine
- 30 Grams rice wine vinegar
- 200 Grams Tamari or soy sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons liquid whey (liquid from plain yoghurt)
Place ginger and garlic into Thermomix bowl and mince 6 sec/speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add remaining ingredients. Blend 10 sec/speed 10.
Warm 2 min/37°C/speed 3.
Pour into sterilised jar and leave on the kitchen bench for 24 hours before refrigerating.
Can be used immediately, but develops more flavour over time.