These are just delicious. Easy as anything to put together, and you can premake everything in advance then pull it all out like you spent hours doing it! Applause all round!
Have you tried any of our other amazing taco recipes yet?
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams Bakers or Strong Flour BUY
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pinches salt and pepper
- 600 Grams barramundi fillets cut into 5cm wide strips
- 30 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 200 Grams raw prawn meat
- 1 Chinese cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1 Capsicum/Pepper red, diced
- 2 corn on the cob, charred and cut off the cob
- 1/2 Red Onion finely diced
- 3 spring onions, sliced fine
- 2 avocados
- 1 Limes juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 small tortillas
- Chilli Jam to serve Recipe
Combine flour, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Coat barramundi pieces in the flour mixture.
Heat a pan over medium heat. Add a good splash of EVOO. Fry fish for a few minutes each side until browning and crispy. Set aside.
Pan fry the prawns until pink, set aside.
Prepare the salad ingredients.
To make the guacamole, mash the avocado with a fork and add remaining ingredients and mash to combine.
To assemble taco, spread guacamole and chilli jam on the tortilla, top with salad, then barramundi and prawns.
Garnish as you wish with fresh coriander leaves, sliced chilli and lime or lemon halves for that extra punch of acidity!