Well good morning delicious. My Brew Choc product is available. I am literally in the process of getting it sorted with a HACCP certification. Don't even ask. Rather than wait for this recipe to go out there, I thought I would send it out anyhoo and let you think about how delicious it will be. Of course, you can serve it without the syrup...by all means. Still delish. Still amazing. Still Insider Club style.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 100 Grams buckwheat groats
- 200 Grams water
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 50 Grams Coconut Cream Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter Recipe
- 30 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Batch Brewed Cacao Coffee Concentrate Syrup to serve
- Coconut Milk to drizzle
- 100 Grams Almonds slivers, roasted BUY
- Pure Maple Syrup to taste
- 20 Grams Brew Choc BUY
Soak the buckwheat in enough water to cover for an hour or more. Drain.
Place drained buckwheat, water and salt into the Thermomix bowl and cook 15 min/90°C/speed 1.
Add vanilla to the cooked porridge, coconut milk, peanut butter and maple syrup. Stir with your spatula.
Serve with toppings of choice.