Simple. Quick. Traditional. Lemony lemon. And the cheesecake that you can whip up in less than ten minutes and chill all afternoon in time for dinner.
Dollop Lemon Butter on top of cheesecake filling and swirl with a fork or knife to make a marbled pattern if desired. Sour cream on top is also pretty delish!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 Batch Basic Shortbread Base Cooked in 180°C oven in springform tin of choice (20cm) Recipe
- 400 Grams Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 500 Grams cream cheese, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla bean paste BUY
- 100 Grams fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest, finely grated
- 1 Tablespoon flavourless gelatin dissolved in ¼ cup water
- Lemon Butter Pre-made if desired Recipe
Prepare Basic Shortbread Base and allow to cool.
Place condensed milk, cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice and zest into Thermomix bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
Add gelatin mixture and blend 30 sec/speed 5–6.
Pour into prepared base.
Cover and allow to set in fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.