White Christmas Cheesecake
Last year we went all out for the Insider Club with a Pink Pavlova Wreath, and we know that many of you were all over that, it was fantastic to see. This year we thought we would get a little more sophisticated but still really pretty, a White Christmas Cheesecake which I hope will grace many of your Festive Dining Tables this year.
I am not sure about you, but the year just flew past and although we did a lot, I still feel as though we blinked and here it is, Christmas again! I hope you are ready to spend it with all the family you couldn't spend it with in recent years, that your table and hearts are full and that you have an absolutely wonderful Christmas season. Stay well and safe and we will see you on Instagram! (Tag me!)
Here are a few more of our amazing Christmas desserts to add to your menu;
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
The White Christmas
- 300 Grams chocolate white, in pieces BUY
- 50 Grams coconut oil BUY
- 1 & 1/2 Cup rice bubbles or other puffed cereal
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bean paste BUY
- 100 Grams dried fruit of choice (we used cranberries, apricots)
- 50 Grams shredded coconut BUY
- 100 Grams Turkish Delight or 3 commercial Turkish Delight bars Recipe
- 500 Grams full fat cream cheese
- 400g Tins sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla bean paste BUY
- 1-2 lemons, zest finely grated
- 100 Grams fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- 5 Drops doTERRA lemon oil BUY
- 1 Tablespoon flavourless gelatine dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- Perfect Whipped Cream Recipe
- Raspberry Coulis as needed Recipe
- Turkish Delight
- fresh raspberries
- silver cachous or similar
To make the base and White Christmas for garnish, place the white chocolate and coconut oil into the Thermomix bowl and melt 8 min/45°C/speed 1. Stop and scrape down sides of bowl occasionally. Add more time if needed, some chocolate will melt faster than others.
Add all the other ingredients and combine with a spatula. Press a thin layer into a paper lined 20cm spring form tin. Set in the fridge. Press the remainder into a small paper lined tray and set in the fridge. Dice before using.
To make the cheesecake, Place condensed milk, cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice and zest, lemon oil and almond extract into Thermomix bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
Add gelatine mixture and blend 30 sec/speed 5–6.
Pour into the prepared base, dollop and swirl a few teaspoons of the Raspberry Coulis through, without going too hard. Top with a few pieces of the White Christmas and chopped Turkish Delight and allow to set for 3 hours or longer.
To finish, whip the cream and swirl a few teaspoons of raspberry coulis through. Dollop generously on top of the cheesecake, finish with the remaining Turkish Delight and White Christmas, raspberries and cachous or other decorations of choice.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!