Delicious and quick to make, crank up the BBQ, we are ready to bring the good ole burger to a new level. Enjoy! Not your grandmother’s burger! (Or should I say, not your dad’s burger??)
This will make about 10 patties. We are gluttons, and served 2 patties, per Turkish bread roll, so we did another batch!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary, foliage only
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 tsp Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Slice bread, torn into pieces
- 500 g lamb mince
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp chopped mint, fresh
- Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes to taste BUY
- 1 Turkish bread bun per burger, toasted
- Roasted red capsicum strips
- Lemon Wedges
- 250 g Feta cheese, crumbled
Place all burger ingredients into Thermo bowl and blend 8 sec/Reverse/speed 8. Using wet hands, form into burgers.
Preheat a grill pan or BBQ plate with a little EVOO in it and cook each burger on both sides until happy with ‘doneness’. (Is there a better way to write that?)
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine. This should be made well in advance to allow flavours to combine.
Assemble burgers to order and eat hot!