Delicious and quick to make, crank up the BBQ, we are ready to bring the good ole burger to a new level. Enjoy! Not your grandmother’s burger! (Or should I say, not your dad’s burger??)
This will make about 10 patties. We are gluttons, and served 2 patties, per Turkish bread roll, so we did another batch!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary, foliage only
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 Teaspoons Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Slices bread, torn into pieces
- 500 Grams lamb mince
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 300 Grams Greek yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 Tablespoons chopped mint, fresh
- Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes to taste BUY
- 1 Turkish bread bun per burger, toasted
- Roasted red capsicum strips
- Lemon Wedges
- 250 Grams Feta cheese, crumbled
Place all burger ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 8 sec/Reverse/speed 8. Using wet hands, form into burgers.
Preheat a grill pan or BBQ plate with a little EVOO in it and cook each burger on both sides until happy with ‘doneness’. (Is there a better way to write that?)
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine. This should be made well in advance to allow flavours to combine.
Assemble burgers to order and eat hot!