When it comes to comfort foods, it is often the stuff that we try to avoid that we love to eat the most, but I have to say, this cauliflower mash/puree, whatever you like to call it is pretty darned good and can certainly replace the traditional mash in my mind. Seriously easy. Steam, blend, (don't forget the butter) and you are in keto heaven. YUMMERS.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- Whole or half Cauliflower cut into florets. (No more than a full Varoma basket!)
- 500 Grams water for steaming
- 55 Grams Unsalted Butter BUY
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes I used the Murray river truffle salt. AH-mazing. BUY
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prepare cauliflower and place into the Varoma dish.
Put water into the Thermomix bowl and set Varoma into position.
Steam 30 min/Varoma/speed 4.
Drain bowl and tip the cauliflower into Thermomix bowl with butter and seasoning and mash 30 sec/speed 8.