WELL, this happened. We are so happy to be working with Natural Raw C for our Insider Club. This is my fave coconut water that doesn’t literally come directly from the fresh coconut. It as good as it gets with very easy delivery and a great price. I love drinking it, just as is. I love adding it to soups, marinades, drinks, instead of other liquids...and it really does have flavour for all sorts of things. Stay tuned, we are pulling out a few great recipes using this amazing product. But don’t take my word for it, go and read all about their philosophy and their product HERE.
Go get all coconutty...
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 1-2 bananas, frozen overnight
- 70 Grams Brew Choc granules BUY
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch cayenne pepper
- 60 Grams date syrup or maple syrup, or more to taste
- Handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 500 Grams Coconut Water BUY
- 60 Grams Almonds BUY
- 60 Grams rolled oats
- few spoonfuls of coconut cream to garnish
- 2 Tablespoons cacao nibs to garnish
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 2 min/speed 10. Serve with coconut cream dolloped on top and cacao nibs to garnish!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load