WELL, this happened. We are so happy to be working with Natural Raw C for our Insider Club in October that we thought we would get a jump on it and film a live video on Facebook, (see the video HERE) using the Raw C. This is my fave coconut water that doesn’t literally come directly from the fresh coconut. It as good as it gets with very easy delivery and a great price. I love drinking it, just as is. I love adding it to soups, marinades, drinks, instead of other liquids...and it really does have flavour for all sorts of things. Stay tuned, we are pulling out a few great recipes using this amazing product. But don’t take my word for it, go and read all about their philosophy and their product HERE.
Go get all coconutty...
- 1-2 bananas, frozen overnight
- 70 g Crio Bru crio bru granules BUY
- 2 tsp Vanilla - Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Pinch cayenne pepper
- 60 g date syrup or maple syrup, or more to taste
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 500 g Coconut - Water Natural Raw C coconut water BUY
- 60 g almonds
- 60 g rolled oats
- few spoonfuls of coconut cream to garnish
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs or crackle to garnish
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 2 min/speed 10. Serve with coconut cream dolloped on top and cacao nibs or crackle to garnish!