Easy breakfast. Chocolate for breakfast! Kid friendly breakfast. Mum friendly breakfast.
We think we have you covered with this one.
The benefits of cacao are well documented.
- Rich in polyphenols, which have significant health benefits, including reduced inflammation and improved cholesterol levels.
- Studies reveal that cocoa is rich in flavanols, which lower blood pressure by improving nitric oxide levels and blood vessel function.
- Can improve blood flow and reduce cholesterol. Eating up to one serving of chocolate per day may reduce your risk of heart attack, heart failure and stroke. Mic drop!
- Reduces stress levels and improving calmness, contentment and overall psychological well-being.
So start your day right! It can't go wrong when it starts with chocolate!
We now have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. We are adding more courses in 2022. Check us out!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1-2 bananas, frozen overnight
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch cayenne pepper
- 60 Grams date syrup or maple syrup, or more to taste
- Handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 70 Grams Brew Choc granules BUY
- 500 Grams Brew Choc brewed liquid BUY
- 60 Grams Almonds BUY
- 60 Grams Rolled Oats rolled oats
- few spoonfuls of coconut cream to garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao Nibs to garnish
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 2 min/speed 10. Serve with coconut cream dolloped on top and cacao nibs to garnish!