SO…what to feed someone who is gluten intolerant, sugar free, dairy free?? Best breakfast or dessert choice ever…right here. Totally full of superfood goodness and who can pass up healthy chocolate…yay Crio Bru! This one’s for you Mandy Moo.
- 400 mls coconut milk
- 40 g Crio Bru Crio Bru flavour of choice BUY
- 80 g pure maple syrup
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 tsp Vanilla - Bean Paste Heilala vanilla bean paste BUY
- 40 g chia seeds
- Coconut flakes to garnish
- Shaved chocolate or Crio Bean to garnish
Place coconut milk, Crio Bru, maple syrup, salt and vanilla into Thermo bowl and infuse 10 min/90°C/speed 2.
Add Chia seeds and stir 10 sec/speed 3. Pour into a heatproof bowl, cover and allow to come to room temperature before refrigerating 24 hours.
Pudding should now be thick and be ‘spoonable’.
Serve in individual bowls or glasses, topped with coconut cream, coconut and a Crio Bean to garnish…also delish with yoghurt, mango, raspberries, sliced oranges, bananas or other fresh fruit of choice.