You know I love Turmeric in all ways right? This is just an extension of that love. I love the pop of color that Turmeric Yoghurt gives to your Curry night! It is very delish all by itself with some rice or dahl, and totally scoopable with the naan. YUM.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 1 Brown Onion quartered
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Turmeric
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 200 Grams Pot set yoghurt or Greek yoghurt Recipe
- 40 Grams Fresh Lemon Juice
Place onion, garlic and EVOO into the thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5. Cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add cumin and turmeric and cook 1 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Stir through yoghurt and lemon juice.