Black Bean Hummus
Accidentally vegan, this delicious hummus can be a meal on it's own if you layer it up with enough roasted capsicums and tomatoes. Add feta if you wish and then loads of flat bread to mop it all up with. Of course if you watch the video you are going to want to join the Hummus Club and go all out! (Plating up tips at the end of the vid!!)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Punnet Heirloom cherry tomatoes quartered
- 100 Grams Capsicum/Pepper red and yellow, cubed
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- Pink Salt Flakes as needed BUY
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon zest and juice
- 1 Tin Black Bean(s)
- 1 Tablespoon black tahini
- 2 Fresh Coriander root and stalks
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Red Chilli Flakes plus extra
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper or to taste
- 100 Grams cubed ice
Preheat oven on grill setting 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
Place tomatoes, and capsicum onto the tray and drizzle with EVOO and season with salt. Cook for 8 minutes or until tomatoes have started to blister. Set aside.
Place all remaining ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/speed 10. Scrape bowl and repeat until you have a silky smooth hummus.
Spread in a serving bowl and top with the tomatoes and capsicum, a drizzle of EVOO and some chilli flakes.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!