Get your five veg and two fruits in one quick morning booster. If you freeze these ingredients, except the orange juice, in individual bags, you will find this the quickest way to start your day right!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 20 Grams baby spinach leaves
- 20 Grams beetroot, raw, peeled
- 40 Grams cucumber
- 30 Grams celery stalks and leaves
- 40 Grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 200 Grams raspberries, frozen
- 200 Grams orange juice
- 180 Grams ice cubes
Place all the veggies and the raspberries into the Thermomix bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 10.
Add orange juice and ice cubes and blend 2 min/speed 10. This may seem like a long time but the long blend will give you a silky smooth result.