If you are going to cook and shred chicken for anything else, then while you are at it, make enough to have these the next day. Simple, easy, delicious, family oriented, serve in toasted bread if you want to go more traditional club.
EASY! YAY! FAKEAWAY sorted!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 150 Grams Shredded Chicken Recipe
- 1 Tortillas or commercial wrap per sandwich Recipe
- Easy thermomix mayonnaise as needed Recipe
- 2 Slices Swiss or Gruyere Cheese
- 2 Slices prosciutto, cooked
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- sprouts or other greens of choice
- sliced tomato optional
Make the chicken ahead of time and chill.
Spread each tortilla with plenty of mayonnaise, top with remaining ingredients, salt and pepper.
Wrap well, cut into halves and eat quickly. They will not stay together without some toothpicks to hold them.