So this recipe can be practically homemade almost completely. We have recipes for the Turkish Bread Rolls, the mayonnaise, the ketchup, the mustard, the relish! All of those components can be store bought of course, but you get a lot of satisfaction out of making them, AND save money…have fun!
This recipe appears in Twenty Under Twenty our latest ebook project that is free to Insiders. Isn't it time you saved money by joining us?
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 450 Grams piece of porterhouse steak
- pink salt flakes and pepper to taste BUY
- 6 Turkish Bread Rolls Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons Easy Thermomix mayonnaise Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons tomato sauce/ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard Recipe
- 1 Batch Caramelised Onion Relish Recipe
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 Handful rocket leaves
In a hot pan add a splash of EVOO.
Season steak with salt and pepper. Fry steak to your liking. Take off the heat and rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly.
Cut Turkish bread rolls in half, lengthways. Spread mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard on the rolls.
Top with Caramelised onions, steak, tomato slices and rocket.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load