Stewed Fruit Breakfast ParfaitMake on Drop
SO the question is; is the plural 'Parfait' or 'Parfaits'? I'm going with Parfait...its all that high school French kicking in. This is less recipe and more suggestion. You can of course use any fruit of choice, though we used plums, which were to die for. I think rhubarb is good, peaches, apples. Anything that is a little bit sour works really well to offset the granola.
It took me 2 minutes to make three for the pic, as everything is prepped in advance. The fastest recipe in the west. And a little bit special occasion, make in advance for guests thing!
So all you Francophiles, let me know. Parfait? Parfaits? And those of you who don't care what it's called but just eat; Delicious? Divine? Delectable? It's all about that really.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 500 Grams fruit of choice, cut into quite large pieces, skin and all (we used plums for the pic)
- 50 Grams Raw Caster Sugar BUY
- 50 Grams Amaretto or juice, or water
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract BUY
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Granola with Pink Salt per serving Recipe
- 50 Grams Pot set yoghurt or Greek yoghurt per glass Recipe
- berries or other fruit of choice to garnish
- 20 Grams Shredded Coconut to garnish BUY
- 50 Grams Chocolate dark, cut into shards or slivers BUY
Place the fruit, sugar, Amaretto and vanilla extract into the Thermomix bowl and cook 10 min/90°C/Reverse/speed 1. Check the fruit is cooked through to your liking. This can vary depending upon the fruit used and the size of the pieces you are cooking. Add time if needed though a little resistance in the fruit is good. Cool completely and refrigerate.
To assemble the parfait, place cold fruit into the bottom of your selected glasses or goblets. Top with the yoghurt, and then the Granola. Garnish with coconut and chocolate shards, or berries of choice.
Keep refrigerated . Serve within a day of assembly.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load