I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old who are complete opposites. To find a happy medium and fun breakfast that was nutritional and fun was something I had to explore. My 6 year old doesn't like toppings, but what kind of mother would I be if I didn't include some sort of goodness in my waffles? So here are some Vegan plant based protein waffles that the whole family is loving!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Are you on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest? Never miss another thing in the test kitchen when you follow us.
Please join our mailing list HERE to have recipe updates delivered to your inbox weekly and don't forget we are on YouTube.
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 2 Tablespoons flax seeds
- 5 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil melted BUY
- 300 Grams Plant based milk (coconut or soy are my favourite)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla bean paste BUY
- 1 Pinch pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 60 Grams raw caster sugar BUY
- 25 Grams Vanilla Soy Blend Protein (this is optional) BUY
- 340 Grams plain flour
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 50-70 Grams Filtered Water (to make sure batter is a smooth consistency)
- Berries and syrup to serve
Place flax seeds into Thermomix bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10
Remove and put into small bowl
Mix 5 tablespoons of water to milled flaxseed and let that sit there
Add all ingredients in listed order to Thermomix bowl
Mix on speed 5 for 20seconds
Scrap down bowl add a little water if needed
Mix again on speed 5 for 20seconds
Pour into waffle iron and cook accordingly
Serve with berries and syrup of choice or have them plain
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load