An oldie but a goldie from good ole Kleenmaid days. Easy to convert to your thermomix, just start with blending the wet ingredients together then add the dry....no steam oven? Use a water bath in your regular oven set to 165℃ and cook as directed.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 300 g golden caster sugar
- 300 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 250 g shredded coconut
- 400 g mashed bananas (about 4)
- 2 tsp Vanilla - Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 65 g Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil EVOO BUY
- 1 Cup coconut water
- 200 g golden caster sugar
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 small Tin passionfruit pulp
- Handful shredded coconut, toasted for garnish
Mix dry ingredients together without sifting.
Mix wet ingredients together and add to dry, stirring with a fork.
Pour batter into ungreased baking pan. (This is a big cake)
Process in Combi steam oven for 45 minutes or until set in middle. (165℃) Cool and ice.
Place sugar into Thermo bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10.
Place cream cheese into Thermo bowl and beat 1 min/speed 10.
Add tin of passionfruit pulp and blend 3 sec/speed 6.
Ice cooled cake, top with toasted coconut to taste and stop drooling!