An oldie but a goldie from good ole Kleenmaid days. Easy to convert to your thermomix, just start with blending the wet ingredients together then add the dry....no steam oven? Use a water bath in your regular oven set to 165℃ and cook as directed.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 300 Grams golden caster sugar
- 300 Grams flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 250 Grams Shredded Coconut BUY
- 400 Grams mashed bananas (about 4)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 65 Grams Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil BUY
- 1 Cup Coconut Water BUY
- 200 Grams golden caster sugar
- 250 Grams cream cheese
- 1 small Tin passionfruit pulp
- Handfuls shredded coconut, toasted for garnish
Mix dry ingredients together without sifting.
Mix wet ingredients together and add to dry, stirring with a fork.
Pour batter into ungreased baking pan. (This is a big cake)
Process in Combi steam oven for 45 minutes or until set in middle. (165℃)Cool and ice.
Place sugar into Thermomix bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10.
Place cream cheese into Thermomix bowl and beat 1 min/speed 10.
Add tin of passionfruit pulp and blend 3 sec/speed 6.
Ice cooled cake, top with toasted coconut to taste and stop drooling!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load