An oldie but a goldie from good ole Kleenmaid days. Easy to convert to your thermomix, just start with blending the wet ingredients together then add the dry....no steam oven? Use a water bath in your regular oven set to 165℃ and cook as directed.
- 300 g golden caster sugar
- 300 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 250 g shredded coconut
- 400 g mashed bananas (about 4)
- 2 tsp Vanilla - Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 65 g Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil EVOO BUY
- 1 Cup coconut water
- 200 g golden caster sugar
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 small Tin passionfruit pulp
- Handful shredded coconut, toasted for garnish
Mix dry ingredients together without sifting.
Mix wet ingredients together and add to dry, stirring with a fork.
Pour batter into ungreased baking pan. (This is a big cake)
Process in Combi steam oven for 45 minutes or until set in middle. (165℃) Cool and ice.
Place sugar into Thermo bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10.
Place cream cheese into Thermo bowl and beat 1 min/speed 10.
Add tin of passionfruit pulp and blend 3 sec/speed 6.
Ice cooled cake, top with toasted coconut to taste and stop drooling!