An oldie but a goldie from good ole Kleenmaid days. Easy to convert to your thermomix, just start with blending the wet ingredients together then add the dry....no steam oven? Use a water bath in your regular oven set to 165℃ and cook as directed.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 300 Gram golden caster sugar
- 300 Gram flour
- 2 Teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 250 Gram shredded coconut
- 400 Gram mashed bananas (about 4)
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla - Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
- 2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 65 Gram Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil EVOO BUY
- 1 Cup coconut water
- 200 Gram golden caster sugar
- 250 Gram cream cheese
- 1 small Tin passionfruit pulp
- Handful shredded coconut, toasted for garnish
Mix dry ingredients together without sifting.
Mix wet ingredients together and add to dry, stirring with a fork.
Pour batter into ungreased baking pan. (This is a big cake)
Process in Combi steam oven for 45 minutes or until set in middle. (165℃) Cool and ice.
Place sugar into Thermomix bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10.
Place cream cheese into Thermomix bowl and beat 1 min/speed 10.
Add tin of passionfruit pulp and blend 3 sec/speed 6.
Ice cooled cake, top with toasted coconut to taste and stop drooling!