I can attribute this next idea to a Sydney Thermomix consultant who separates her ‘stock options’(don’t you love it?) into Red, Green and Other…This is quite spicy but for a mild version, reduce or completely leave out the chillies.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 dried or fresh Red Chillie(s)
- 2 - 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 onions, peeled and halved
- 50 Grams oil
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1 Handful coriander leaves
- 1 Handful italian parsley leaves
- 600 Grams tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 180 Grams Himalayan salt
- A few Dulse leaves (sea vegetable, available at Health Food Stores)
Place garlic, chillies, lime leaves, onion and oil into Thermomix bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6.
Saute for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredinets and cook for 30 minutes at 100°C on speed 3.
Remove lemon grass stalk before pureeing by bringing speed up slowly to speed 9 until well blended. This is quite liquid as opposed to being a paste.
Store in sterilised jars in fridge until use. This should keep up to 6 months without any problem.