When you need mayonnaise, but you also need to use up some herbs you have laying around...Herby Aioli to the rescue. Such an easy quick tasty thing to have in your fridge ready for accidental snacking.
Think Air Fryer Chips
And that's just for starters!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Handful green leafy herbs of choice
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow Mustard Recipe
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 15 Grams Vinegar White Wine
- 300 Grams flavourless oil
- 50 Grams Fresh Lemon Juice
Place garlic, herbs, mustard and salt into Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 9.
Add egg yolks and vinegar and mix 1 min /37°C/speed 4/Butterfly*.
Add oil through hole in lid holding MC in place, 4 min/speed 5.
Add lemon juice and blend 10 sec/speed 3.
Scrape into sterilised jar and keep in fridge up to 3 weeks.