Well hello easy breakfast. Filling, gluten free and packed with protein and healthy fats, you will be full and energised on this all day. Shake it up with any fruits or nuts of choice served on top.
The books apparently have landed...so we will start shipping next week, (you should know that by now, unless you are hiding under a rock!) To ensure delivery before Christmas, please go and pre-order yours now. YAY...
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 100 Gram Almonds BUY
- 300 Gram Coconut - Cream Recipe
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla - Bean Paste BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon-ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- 20 Gram Honey or pure maple syrup BUY
- 1/2 mango, peeled and sliced
- 50 Gram Pistachios-shelled
- 50 Gram strawberries, sliced
- 50 Gram raspberries, fresh or thawed
- 50 Gram blueberries, fresh or thawed
- 50 Gram thickened or whipped cream
Place almonds into Thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and around the blades to dislodge the nuts.
Add remaining porridge ingredients and cook 16 min/90°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Allow porridge to rest in the Thermomix bowl until it thickens then serve with all the toppings and lashings of honey or maple syrup.