Well hello easy breakfast. Filling, gluten free and packed with protein and healthy fats, you will be full and energised on this all day. Shake it up with any fruits or nuts of choice served on top.
The books apparently have landed...so we will start shipping next week, (you should know that by now, unless you are hiding under a rock!) To ensure delivery before Christmas, please go and pre-order yours now. YAY...
- 100 g almonds
- 300 g Coconut - Cream coconut cream BUY
- Pink Salt Flakes Pinch pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 tsp Vanilla - Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
- 20 g Honey pure maple syrup or honey BUY
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg or cinnamon
Place almonds into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and around the blades to dislodge the nuts.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 16 min/90°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Serve immediately with fresh or dried fruit, additional coconut cream and maple syrup to taste.