Everything tastes better with butter. It’s practically my mission statement. More so when you have added even more flavour...this is so easy and great on anything grilled, roasted, or used to fry eggs, on top of toast, with fresh bread...heck. WHATEVER you love butter on, you will love it all the more when it’s Chermoula butter. This will be great if kept frozen until use, for around 3 months.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 spring onion/shallot
- Small Handfuls Fresh Coriander leaves
- Small Handfuls Italian parsley
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Red Chillie(s) small, de-seeded
- 3 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes and black pepper BUY
- 200 Grams Butter cubed BUY
Place all ingredients except butter into Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and blend 8 sec/speed 6.
Roll into a long sausage shape and wrap in baking paper. Freeze for 30 minutes before slicing and using. Keep remainder in freezer until use.