Our resident baker Bree, is not surprisingly a mixolgist of some note, so when we had the opportunity to use some of the amazing Lyres non alcoholic spirits for Dry July, we jumped at the chance and over the next couple of posts you will see just how beautiful and fun our mixing turned out! (They were all delish...stay tuned and if you are reading this in July 2021, Lyres are offering all our readers a 15% discount at checkout when you enter the code LYRES15 so get clicking! Dry July is anything but dry!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1/2 Cup white sugar (you will not use all of this unless you are making a LOT of mocktails.)
- 2 Cups ice
- 2 parts Lyres London Spirit BUY
- 1 part Lyres Italian Orange BUY
- 1 part Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 part sugar syrup (2 part sugar, 1 part water, dissolved)
- Sparkling mineral water as needed BUY
- lemon slices to garnish
Place enough sugar onto a flat plate to dip your glasses into successfully. Run a piece of lemon around the glass rims and dip into the sugar to garnish the glass.
Place ice into a cocktail shaker. Top with remaining ingredients, except garnish. Cover and shake.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon slices.