Red Velvet Cupshake
The cupcake craze comes to cupshakes! And a healthy adaption at that … yay. No guilt even when you have two!
This first appeared in The Convenient Vegetarian cookbook but here it is...all vego and vegan and good for you but so pretty as well!! (Yes, Insta worthy! Go and do and don't forget to tag me!!)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 65 Grams raw beetroot, peeled
- 1-2 Tablespoons Cacao Nibs roasted
- 100-120 Grams ice cubes
- 240 Grams milk of choice (coconut, nut, rice or cow)
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate cocoa or cacao BUY
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon Black Chia Seed(s)
- 2 Drops doTERRA Oils lime oil BUY
- Whipped Coconut Cream or a drizzle of yoghurt to serve Recipe
Place beetroot, cacao nibs and ice into Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 40 sec/speed 9.
Serve immediately in glasses so you can see the lovely colour, with a good dollop of whipped coconut cream on top to garnish.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!