Making a Taco Board
If you find yourself entertaining throughout the summer time, this is always a good idea. Full of tasty recipes that could be made ahead of time and then assembled on request. We have added more than just a few ideas here for you to select from. Happy New Year!
Then go all out with the desserts as well...
Mexican Caramelised Mango Chocolate Tart
Corn Cinnamon Churros with Chocolate Sauce
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Are you on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest? Never miss another thing in the test kitchen when you follow us.
Please join our mailing list HERE to have recipe updates delivered to your inbox weekly and don't forget we are on YouTube.
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- Batches Tortillas of choice Recipe
- 1 Batch Black Bean and Charred Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1 Batch Mexican Mole Sauce Recipe
- 1 Batch Sous Vide Tequila Chilli Chicken Recipe
- 1 Batch Spiked Sour Cream Recipe
- 1 Batch Garlic Prawns Recipe
- 1 Batch Corn Chips optional Recipe
- 1 Batch Salsa Verde Recipe
- 1 Batch Guacomole Recipe
- 2-4 corn on the cob
- Several Capsicum/Pepper different colours
- 2 red onion peeled and halved
- ripe avocados, sliced
- 1 Punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 Handful fresh coriander or cilantro
- 1-2 Green Chilli(es) sliced thinly
- 1-2 spring onions sliced on the angle
- 1-2 Packs taco shells
Pre-make all the recipe components well in advance of your event.
Flame grill the corn on the cob or make Elote (see the opening links) to add to the board.
Roast or fry the capsicums and red onions with plenty of EVOO and some seasoning.
Prepare everything else you are including on the board. (Watch the video!)
Use a long wooden platter or board and line it with some baking paper.
Arrange everything as you wish with plenty of sliced avocado, fresh herbs, halved tomatoes etc Bowls for the messy stuff are useful of course.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load