The easiest Christmas morning breakfast ever!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 8 Slice thick cut (cafe style) raisin bread
- 6 eggs
- 75 Gram golden caster sugar
- 400 Milliliter egg nog or buttermilk
- Grated nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon Butter - Unsalted melted and cooled
- Handful berries of choice
Cut crusts off and arrange bread in single layer in a Baking Pan.
In medium bowl whisk eggs until blended.
Mix in sugar, eggnog, nutmeg, cinnamon and butter.
Pour mix over bread.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.
Preheat oven to 180℃.
Bake 20-30 minutes until golden in color.
Serve hot with berries, maple syrup and some berry coulis if desired.